Karaoke used to be something reserved for bars, and then technology permitted us to bring karaoke into our homes with karaoke machines that could be hooked up to one’s tv and even some that were standalone devices. Technology has once again prevailed and brought karaoke back to popularity. Karaoke is now available at the touch of a button on a wide variety of devices including tablets, computers, and phones. Some people even buy computers, tablets or devices: https://mresell.co.uk/ for recreational use such as karaoke. Karaoke apps have been dominating the charts in the different app stores, including one of the biggest, iTunes store. Here are some of the top apps if you’re looking for some instant karaoke:
- Smule; This app is actually a way to connect with other singers all over the world. You don’t have to be in your own living room to enjoy it, you can connect with someone who is on the other side of the world and sing your favourite songs. There is a very wide variety of songs, genres and options which makes this app a great option.
- StarMaker; You can sing together in the same room, or you can call your friends and have them joined in. One of the greatest things about this application, besides the catalogue of songs, is that this app is absolutely free of charge!
- Singa; This app is unique as you can create your own playlists and songs can be organised by mood depending on how you feel.
- Red Karaoke Sing and Record; this app is available all over the world and is unique in that you are able to record your own voice. This is a great way to enjoy karaoke and save your recordings and enjoy the memories or use the recordings how you choose.
- The Voice; This is great for those who enjoy the TV show called The Voice. This app takes it one step farther than the Red Karaoke app because it offers you the option to make your own music videos by yourself or with your friends and family.
- Karaoke for Kids; this is a great app for those with kids who love to sing their hearts out. There is a variety of kid-friendly songs with great graphics, a kid-friendly interface and fun karaoke tutorials. This is an excellent app for just fun or for those whose kids may be interested in singing seriously.
Some of these apps can be used for more than just singing. People use some of these apps, such as Smule to meet new people and some have even found love on these apps. Probably this is one of the most original and unsuspecting dating apps and ways of meeting significant others.